The FTK Central Configuration Tool provides a graphical interface to view and change some common settings, rather than having to manually edit ADG.WeblabSelfHost.exe.config.
Download the attached FTKC Config Tool.exe and run it on the server(s) with the AccessData Exterro Self Host Service. Your current settings should be read in automatically.
- Enable Web UI - Enables or disables access to the FTK Central web interface. This should be disabled unless you have an Enterprise or FTK Central license, or when using a server as an FTK Central worker.
- HTTPS - Toggles whether FTK Central will use HTTPS. This is always recommended to prevent sensitive data from being transmitted in clear text.
- Port - The port that FTK Central will use for the web interface.
- PFX Certificate - The PFX with the private certificate used to encrypt HTTPS traffic. The configuration tool will prompt you for the password to the PFX before it can be applied.
- Authentication Method - The authentication method used to log in to FTK Central.
- Agent Private Certificate - Your Agent private certificate.
- Agent Public Certificate - Your Agent public certificate.
- Modules Certificate - The provided adata.p7b, typically found at "<drive>:\Program Files\AccessData\Forensic Tools\<version>\bin\Agent\modules\adata.p7b" or "<drive>:\Program Files\AccessData\Site Server\Agent\modules\adata.p7b".
- Modules Folder - Folder containing the Windows 64-bit modules, typically found at "<drive>:\Program Files\AccessData\Forensic Tools\<version>\bin\Agent\modules\Windows\x64\adata.p7b" or "<drive>:\Program Files\AccessData\Site Server\Agent\modules\Windows\x64\adata.p7b".
- Root Site Server Host - IP or hostname of the Root Site Server.
- Root Site Server Port - Port to connect to the Root Site Server, typically 54321.
- AppDB Sync Interval - The frequency, in minutes, that data in the AppDBs will sync with the ADG database.
- Use Collections Temp - Whether or not to stage web collections locally before sending them to permanent job storage.
- Collections Temp Folder - Local web collections staging folder.
- Connector Service Host - Host server where Exterro AD Connectors is installed.
- Connector Service Port - Port for Exterro AD Connectors.
- Cassandra RPC Address - Host where Cassandra is installed.
- Cassandra Transport Port - Port for Cassandra.